Production economics, Agricultural marketing, Adoption of Agricultural Technologies and Impact Assessment
Publications in Referred Journals
- Njuguna, C. K., Kabuage, L.W. & Bett, E. K. (2017). Determinants of Adoption and Intensity of use of Brooding Technology in Kenya: The case of indigenous chicken farmers in Makueni and Kakamega Counties, Kenya. African Journal of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development; ISSN: 2375-0693. Available online: http://internationalscholarsjournals.org/journal/ijaerd/articles
- Njuguna, C. K., Kabuage, L.W. & Bett, E. K. (2017). Economic Analysis of indigenous chicken production. The case of smallholder farmers in Makueni and Kakamega counties, Kenya. International journal of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development; ISSN 2375-0693. Available online: http://internationalscholarsjournals.org/journal/ijaerdoa/articles
- Njuguna, C.K., Kabuage, L.W. & Bett, E. K. (2018).Impact of improved indigenous chicken breeds on productivity in Kenya. The case of smallholder farmers in Makueni and Kakamega Counties. Available online: Cogent Food & Agriculture (Cogentoa); 4: 1477231. Available online: https://doi.org/10.1080/23311932.2018.1477231
- Njuguna, C.K., Kabuage, L.W. & Bett, E. K. (2019). Analysis of Improved Indigenous Chicken Adoption among Smallholder Farmers: Case of Makueni and Kakamega Counties, Kenya. International Journal of Agricultural Extension. ISSN: 2311-6110 (Online). 2311-8547 (Print). Available online: https://escijournals.net/index.php/IJAE/author/submission/2809#metadata
- Albert, M. Luvanda, Christopher, N. Kamau, Sylvia, M. Uchi, Pauline Bala and. Michael M.
Okeyo (2019). Domestication f Terminalia brownii among Smallholder Farmers in Eastern Kenya. A Double Hurdle Approach. Accepted for publication by The International Institute for Science, Technology and Education (IISTE)
- Book of Abstract; Published by Kenyatta University Printing Press: AB 093. Participatory Technology Transfer and Impact in Poultry Production and Marketing: The case of Farmers in Makueni. Presented in 2nd Biennial Conference in BSSC, Kenyatta University.