I can describe myself as a self starter, highly motivated, able to work on my own without supervision yet works well in a team, accountable, flexible and independent. I have strong interpersonal skills, strong analytical skills, good networking and organizational skills and good in oral and communication skills. I am fluent in English and have advanced computer skills having used computers for more than 10 years
My objective in life is to tackle poverty while focusing on the vulnerable groups, handle planning functions, income distribution, and social harmony, through active participation in policy formulations and implementations. Also advance my studies which will help me in my skills development in relation to the above objectives.
Conferences, Seminars and workshops.
• 2009:Conference to disseminate research results on child poverty and economic policy held on may 28th 2009,Fairmont the Norfolk Hotel,Nairobi,Kenya
• 2008: Technical centre for Agricultural and rural cooperation (CTA) training on proposal writing for researchers held between 1st-6th December, 2008,
Ridar Hotel, Seeta, Mukono, Uganda.
• 2008: Agricultural information resource centre training on project cycle management and NALEP management information system held between 2nd -6th March 2008,AIRC,Nairobi,Kenya
• 2008: Kenya coffee college training of trainers on coffee management practices held between 7th-11th December 2008,CRF,Nairobi,Kenya
• 2008: Ministry of Agriculture training in senior management held between 2nd-27th June 2008,Embu,Kenya
• 2007: Ministry of Agriculture training on training of trainers in project cycle management held between 14th-18th May 2007, Machakos training centre, Machakos,Kenya
• 2006: Ministry of Agriculture training on participatory analysis of poverty and livelihood dynamics held between 14th -18th April 2006,Nyaguthi
• 2006 : Ministry of agriculture training on conflict and human rights held between 5th-9th October 2006,MTI,Nyahururu,kenya
• 2001: Ministry of Agriculture training on participatory rural appraisal tools held between 12th-16th November 2001,Massi pastoral centre,Machakos,Kenya
• 1998: Ministry of Agriculture training on Agro forestry held between 23rd-27th February 1998,EAST college,Embu,Kenya