Doctor of Philosoph (Ph.D) In:
- Agribusiness Management
- Agricultural Economics
- The common regulation governing Ph.D degrees of Kenyatta University shall apply
- The general regulations for all Ph.D degrees in the School of Agriculture and Enterprise Development shall apply
- Holders of MSc. Degree OR equivalent in Agriculture, Horticulture, Range Management, Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by Kenyatta University.
Duration and Degree Pattern
- The Ph.D degree in Agribusiness management or Agricultural Economics shall consist of a project or coursework, examination, seminars and thesis
- The programme will take a minimum of three (3) years.
The degree to be awarded is designated Doctor of Philosophy in: Agribusiness Management or Agricultural Economics.