- Willy, D.K., Heckelei, T., Hein, L., Koko, I., Bisrat, H., and Fanou,S. 2015. Assessment of Economic Aspects and Ecosystem Services in East African Wetlands. A poster Paper presented at the,.Plant 2030 Status Seminar held, at the Congress Hotel, Potsdam, GermanyMarch 4-7 2015
- Willy D.K, Muyanga, M., and Jayne, T.S.Adaptation to Rising Population Density: Voices from Rural Kenya. A paper presented the, Conference on Emerging Land Issues in Kenyan Agriculture, Boma Hotel, NairobiOctober 30, 2014.
- Zhunusova, E, Willy, D.K Holm-Müller, K. An Analysis of Returns to Integrated Soil Conservation Practices in the Lake Naivasha Basin, Kenya 4th African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) 2013 International Conference, Hammamet, Tunisia September 22-25, 2013,
- Willy, D.K, Kuhn, Aand Holm-Müller, K. Functioning of Water Institutions under Power and Information Asymmetries: Insights from the Lake Naivasha Basin, KenyaInternational Conference: "Management of Water in a Changing World: Lessons Learnt and Innovative Perspectives" Dresden, Germany12 -13 October 2011,
- Willy, D.K, Kuhn, Aand Holm-Müller, K. Options for Improving the Design and Enforcement of Water Institutions in Lake Naivasha Basin, Kenya Tropentag ConferenceUniversity of Bonn, Germany October 5 -7 2011
- Willy, D. K, Freyer, B., Bett, E., Ngetich, K., and Birech, R. Analysis of Organic Products Marketing Channels in Kenya: A Transaction Costs Approach. Tropentag Conference
Zurich, Switzerland September 14 - 16, 2010.
- Willy, D. K, Daniel Heese, D., Freyer, B., Bett, E., Ngetich, K., and Birech, R Attitudes in Consumption of Organic Products in Kenya: A Comparative Analysis of Local and Foreign Consumers in Nairobi. Tropentag Conference
Zurich, Switzerland September 14 - 16, 2010.
- Bett, K. E., Willy, D. K, and Freyer, B Barriers to the Adoption of Non-Certified Organic Agriculture by Smallholders in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from East Mau Catchment, Nakuru, Kenya. Tropentag Conference
University of Hamburg, October 6-8, 2009.
- Birech, R., Willy, D. K, Freyer, B., Place, F., Bett, E.K., Murenga, H., Ngetich, K., 2009 Tree Density and Diversity among Farmers within a Dynamic Water Catchment: The Case of East Mau, Kenya. Second World Agro forestry Congress, Nairobi, Kenya August, 23rd -28th
- Semenye, P., and Willy, D. K Tangible Outputs and Sustainability: The Case of SUMAWA Project, River Njoro Watershed, Kenya GL CRSP final Conference, Naivasha, Kenya. June 2009,
- Willy, D. K, Birech, R., Freyer, B., and Bett, E.,2009 The Role of Organic Farming Technology Adoption on Household Poverty Eradication: The Case of Small Scale Farmers in East Mau Catchment, Kenya. First African Organic Conference Kampala, Uganda May 18th - 22nd, 2009
- Birech, R., Freyer, B., Willy, D. K Contribution of Organic Agriculture to Improving Household Income. First African Organic Conference Kampala, Uganda May 18th - 22nd, 2009
- Willy, D. K, Ngigi, M., Nguyo, W., Muhia, N., Mutai, B The Imperative Role of Livestock Production in Restoring a Degraded Environment: Evidence from River Njoro Watershed, Kenya SUMAWA MAU Forest Complex Conference, Egerton University, Kenya April 27th – 29th, 2009.
- Kiptanui, A., Willy, D. K Achieving Sustainable Environmental Management: Lessons from Interventions by SUMAWA project within River Njoro Watershed, Kenya. SUMAWA MAU Forest Complex Conference, Egerton University, Kenya April 27th – 29th, 2009.
- Endebe, J., Willy, D. K Impact of the Degradation of Mau Forest on the Management of Lake Nakuru National Park. SUMAWA MAU Forest Complex Conference, Egerton University, Kenya April 27th – 29th, 2009.
- Post-Doc Researcher 2013-present GlobE- East African Wetlands: Reconciling Food Production with Environmental protection in East African Wetlands German Ministry of Education and Research(BMBF)
- Willy, D.K, Graduate Research Assistant 2010-2013 Institutional Analysis of Agri-environmental Externalities: Issues on Collective Action and Technology Diffusion in Lake Naivasha Basin, Kenya German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Willy, D.K , Juniour Researcher 2007-2009 Impact of Policy and Socioeconomic Factors on Spatial Distribution of Livestock Production Systems in River Njoro Watershed, Kenya. GL CRSP /USAID
- Willy, D.K , Research Assistant 2009-2011 PROBIOFUEL: The impact of Biofuel feedstock production on small scale farmers in Kenya. The European Commission
- Willy, D.K , Research Assistant 2006-2009 BOMOSA :Promoting cage fish farming in temporal water bodies and reservoirs in Kenya, Uganda and Ethiopia The European Commission
- Willy, D.K , Research Assistant 2007-2009 Organic Agriculture with Trees (OAT) : The prospects of sustainable agricultural production through Organic Farming and Agro – Forestry in East Mau catchment, Kenya. A consortium of European Countries
- Willy, D.K , Research Assistant 2006-2009 SUMAWA: Sustainable Management of Rural Watersheds (PROJECT) -establishing guidelines for all inclusive sustainable management of the River Njoro watershed, Kenya. GL CRSP /USAID