Department: Agribusiness Management and Trade
Contact Address: P.O.Box 43844-00100
Nairobi , Kenya
View full CV
Area of Specialization
- Demand Analysis; Food Security Measurement; Vulnerability and Impact Analysis; Production economics; Project monitoring and evaluation.
- Analysis of household food insecurity and the implication to policy formulation (In- progress).
- Analysis of Household Food demand Patterns in Laikipia district, Kenya, 2009
- G.W. mwenjeri, S. Mwakubo, M.J. kipsat M. Koome ,2016, Analysis of household food demand patterns in Laikipia County, Kenya African Journal of Rural Development, Vol. 1(3): 2016: pp. 329 - 336 ISSN 2415-2838
Consultancy and community service
- Final evaluation for the Reduction of the Impact of Drought funded by ECHO for Save the children UK in Mandera central and east districts Sept 2009.
- Baseline survey for a food security programme for the ministry of agriculture in Limuru district of Kenya, March/April 2009.
- Evaluation of Njaa Marufuku food security initiatives to mitigate against climate change in Kiambu west District, January/February 2009.
- Lead Facilitator for Githunguchu and Kiawara communities in Nyandarua and Nyeri Districts respectively in preparation of community development plan for their water projects sponsored by Ewaso Nyiro North Development Authority (ENNDA) in April 2007.
Last Updated on Saturday, 17 September 2016 08:04