- Munga, L. K., Stevenson P., Mwangi E. and Alushula A. (1990). Differences in susceptibility of three breeds of cattle to trypanosomiasis. Tenth KEMRI/KETRI Annual scientific Conference
- Stevenson, P. Munga, L K. Baylis, M., Makumi J. and Alushula (1991). The use of deltametrhin pour-on for tsetse and trypanosomiasis control on ranch cattle in Kenya. Twenty-first meeting of International Scientific Council for Trypanosomiasis Research and Control. Yamassoukro. Ivory Coast.
- Stevenson, P. Munga L.K. and Dolan R. B. (1993). The detrimental effects of frequent treatment of cattle with trypanocidal drugs. Proceedings of the Twenty Second meeting of the International Council for Trypanosomiasis Research and Control, 25-29 October, 1993. Kampala, Uganda OAU/STRC Publication no 117.
- Olaho-Mukani W., Nyang’au, J. Masake A., Munga, L. K. and Ndung’u, J.M. The use of Antigen ELISA in evaluation of the efficacy of tsetse control using cypermethrin dip formulation. Eleventh African Health Sciences Congress.
- Munga L.K. Stevenson P. Okech G. and Ndung’u J.M. Establishment and the role of a Technical Team in KETRI. Paper presented at the Kenya Veterinary Association Annual general meeting and Scientific Conference, 1996. Mombasa, Kenya.
- Munga L.K. (1997) The current tsetse and trypanosomosis situation in western Kenya. Kenya Veterinary Association Annual General Meeting and Scientific Conference, 1997. Kisumu, Kenya.
- Dolan, R. B., Alushula, H., Munga, L. K., Mwendia C. Okech G. Sayer P. D. Stevenson P. Baker R.L. and Magadi M. (1994). The Orma Boran – Ten Years of field observations. In Rowlands G. J. and Teale, H. J. (eds) 1994. Towards increased use of Trypanotolerance: Current research and Future Directions. Proceedings of workshop organised jointly by ILRAD/ILCA. 26-29 April 1993. ILRAD/ILCA, Nairobi, Kenya.
- A genomic approach to improved trypanotolerance in cattle
- Tsetse control technology transfer between KETRI, DFID-UK, ITDG, KEPDA and Three Rural Communities in Kenya.
- Evaluation of the efficacy of Cypermethrin dip formulation (EctominTM) against tsetse and trypanosomiasis in the Coast Region of Kenya.
- Evaluation of the efficacy of alpha-cypermethrin 1,5% pour-on (RenegadeTM) against tsetse flies and livestock trypanosomiasis in Kenya
- Evaluation of the efficacy of new deltamethrin-based insecticide formulation (Butoxtm and Deletetm Deltabtm) against tsetse and trypanosomosis in Kenya
- The efficacy of ?- cypermethrin 5% E.C. (Renegade 50 TM Spray) against tsetse and trypanosomosis in cattle in a community ranch in Narok, South West Kenya
- Studies on the isometamidium toxicity in cattle
- Eisler, M. C., Stevenson, P., Munga, L. K. and Smyth, J.B.A. (1997). Concentrations of isometamidium chloride (SamorinR) in sera of zebu cattle which showed evidence of hepatotoxicity following frequent trypanocidal treatments. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 20(3): 173-180.
- Njagi, O.N., Ndarathi, C. M., Nyaga, P.N. and Munga, L.K. (1998). An epidemic of Besnoitiosis in cattle in Kenya. Onderstepoort Journal of Veterinary Research 68:133-136.
- Stevenson, P., Rossiter, P.B., Munga, L.K., Ndung’u E.K. and Dolan R.B. (1999). Rinderpest vaccination and the incidence and development of trypanosomosis in cattle. Tropical Animal Health and Production. 31:65-73
- Wesonga, J.O., Chemuliti, J., Wesonga, F.D., Wanjala K., Munga, L. K., Ngare P and Murilla, G. A. (2005) Prevalence of parasitic infections in small ruminants in a pastoral community in Narok District, Kenya. Bulletin of Animal Health and Production in Africa 53: 218-255
- Wesonga, F. D. Wesonga, J. O., Chemuliti, J., Wanjala, K., Munga, L. and Gitau, P. (2006). Seroprevalence of Ehrlichia ruminantium (Heartwater) in small ruminanats in a pastoral production system in Narok district, Kenya. Bulletin of Animal Health and Production in Africa 54: 23-33