- Mochoge, B.O. and Beese, F. 1982 Der Umsatz von N-Dunger in Sauren and Neutralen loess-oberboden. Mitteilung Deutsche Boden Kund1. Gessellsch. Band 32:447-450.
- Mochoge, B.O. and Beese, F., 1983. The behaviour of Nitrogen Fertilizers in two loess derived Soils. 1. Transport and Transformations of Nitrogen. Zeitschrift fuer Pflanzen-ernaehrung Bodenk. 146:86-100.
- Mochoge, B.O. and Beese F., 1983. The behaviour of Nitrogen fertilizers in two loess derived soils II. N-distribution and balances in Soils. Z. fuer Pflanzenernaehrung Bodenk. 146:504-515.
- Mochoge, B.O. 1984. Simulation of Nitrogen movement in undisturbed Soil columns. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment 11:105-115.
- Mochoge, B.O. and Beese, F., 1985. Effects of Temperature, depth and Soil Manipulation. on Nitrogen Mineralization and Nitrification. Soil Fertilizer, Soil tilth, and Post Clearing land degradation in the Humid tropics. Proceedings ISSS (Commission IV and VI) PP 148-160 PP.
- Mochoge, B.O. and Beese F., 1986. Leaching of plant Nutrients from an acid forest Soil after Nitrogen fertilizers application. Plant and Soil 91:17-29.
- Mochoge, B.O. and Beese F. 1986. Effect of cultivation on organic carbon, nitrogen and phosphorus changes in some Kenyan red soils. In: The red soils of East and Southern Africa pp 296-302 proceedings of an international symposium. Harare, Zimbabwe 24-27 Feb. 1986.
- Mwonga, S. and Mochoge, B.O. 1986. The effects of cultivation on some physical and chemical properties of three Kenyan soils. In: Soil and Water Conservation In Kenya. Proceedings of 3rd national workshop Kabete,
- Mochoge, B.O. 1987. Nitrogen levels in a nitisol as influenced by rainfall and maize crop. Proceedings of 1st Technical conference on meteorological Research in E. Africa Nairobi, Kenya. pp. 228-231.Nairobi.
- Mochoge, and Mwonga S.M 1988. The effects of tillage on organic carbon and other physical and chemical properties of a semi-arid soil in Kenya. In:- Challenges in Dryland Agriculture -a global perspective pp. 382-384 proceedings of international conference on Dryland Farming, Bushland, Amarillo, Texas USA.
- Mochoge, 1989. The effect of added nitrogen fertilizers on the transformation and transport of nitrogen through undisturbed soil columns of a chromic-luvisol. E. Afri. agric. for J. vol. 54 (4) 223-231.
- Karuku, G.N and Mochoge, B.O. 1990. Organic carbon fractions in three Kenyan soils (andosol, luvisol and ferralsol). Paper presented at the 10th AGM of SSSEA Arusha, Tanzania.
- Tong'i, E.R.N. and Mochoge, B.O. 1990. Erodibility studies on three Kenyan soils using rainfall simulator. Paper presented at the AGM of SSSEA Arusha, Tanzania.
- Mochoge, B.O. and Mwonga S.M. 1991. Effect of continuous land use on aggregate stability and other related Soil properties in three soil types of Kenya. Innovations &Discovery Journ. 3.77-83.
- Mochoge, B.O. 1992. Fertilizer Trial Results of maize and maize-bean intercrop trials in Kenya. Proceedings of a working group meeting ,Thika Kenya 1-4 September, 1992. CIAT Africa workshop series no.21 pp.59-78.
Papers Presented in Conferences and Workshops
- Beese, F. and Mochoge, B.O. 1982. Ein modell zum N-Umsatz and N- umsatz and N-transport in Boden. Paper presented at a symposium of soil science society of W. Germany March, 1992 Giessen, W. Germany.
- Mochoge, B.O., Brumme, R. and Beese, F. 1983. Netto mineralization in Waldboden. Einfluss von Bestimung. Paper presented at the Soil S. Society of W. Germany Sept. 1983 Trier, W. Germany.
- Mochoge, B.O. 1986. Tree canopy and its influence on soil fertility of Tsavo National Game Park, Kenya. Paper presented at International Conference on World wildlife management. Kampala Sept. 1986.
- Mochoge, B.O. and Nandwa S.M. 1988. Fertilizer Use and food crops response to nutrients in humid tropics. Kenyan experience. Paper presented at 1st crop science society of Kenya Symposium. Nairobi Kenya.
- Abukutsa, M.O., Chweya J.A. and Mochoge B.O. 1988. Effect of nitrogen sources and storage on nitrate content in kale leaves. Paper presented at the 1st crop Science Society of Kenya symposium Nairobi, Kenya.
- Kanampiu, F.K., Chweya, J.A and Mochoge. B.O. Effects of rates and sources of nitrogen on leaf production and nitrate accumulation in Brassica oleracea var. acephala DC. paper presented at the 1st crop Science Society of Kenya Symposium, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Kanampiu, F.K., Mochoge, B.O. and Chweya, J.A 1989. relationship between soil NO3-N accumulation vegetable leaves on kale and collards (Brassica oleracea var. acephala a DC). proper presented at the 9th AGM of SSSEA Kisumu, Kenya.
- Odhiambo, J.J.O and Mochoge, B.O. 1989. Effects of nitrogen availability and moisture content in soil on maize yield. Paper presented at 9th AGM of SSSEA Kisumu, Kisumu.
- Tong'i G.N and Mochoge, B.O. 1989. Soil productivity loss of Kabete nitisol, Kenya. Paper presented at the 9th AGM of SSSEA Kisumu, Kenya.
- Mochoge, B.O. 1990. The behaviour of nitrogen mineralization and its availability for plant use in an acid soil. Paper presented at the 10th AGM Arusha, Tanzania.
- Tong'i and Mochoge, B.O. 1991. Soil; and water loss through erosion from three Kenyan soils. Paper presented at the international conference on denudation processes and land use in tropical regions Nairobi, Kenya.
- Mochoge, B.O. 1981. The behaviour of nitrogen fertilizers in neutral and acid loess Goettingen Bodenkndliche Berichte 69, University of Goettingen W. Germany.
- Mochoge, B.O. 1982 Small scale farming in Kenya. Technical paper, University of Kassel. Witzenhansen, W. Germany (also with IDS, Nairobi).
- Mochoge, B.O 1985,
- Agricultural and Livestock situation in Kwale District.
- Fishing, Hunting and gathering in Kwale District. Social cultural reports. Institute of African studies university of Nairobi
- Mochoge, B.O Buruchara, R.A and Waithaka, K. 1988. Preliminary investigation and recommendations on macadamia development in Rift valley and Western Kenya. Consultancy report to Kenya Nut Company.
- Mochoge, B.O and others 1992. Fertilizer Use Recommendation project. Final report of Phase II, Vols I-V. KARI/GTZ, Nairobi.
- Rainfall vs Maize yield. Maize performance studies in Kenya CORAT Africa (April/May 1992).
- Mochoge, B.O. 1993. Report on the verification of the crop production system zones (CPSZs) in Kenya. Consultant report for FAO - IGADD, phase 1 May, 1993.
- Mochoge, B.O. 1993. Report on agronomic information on major food crops pertinent to pre-defined crop production system zones and livestock production in each CPSZ in Kenya. Consultant report for FAO -IGADD, phase II,August, 1993.
- Mochoge B.O. and others 1993. Evaluation of revolving funds and feasibility study on establishing a small scale business enterprise program with CPK Diocess of Kirinyaga.(CORAT AFRICA - NAIROBI).
- Evaluation of schools Approach Program on soil and water conservation teaching in primary, secondary and colleges as a means of instilling conservation knowledge to the youth in Kenya. Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock Development and Marketing/SIDA (Sponsor) [Sept - Dec.1994].