- Moses Ngugi, Harun Gitari, Catherine Muui and Joseph Onyango Gweyi, 2021. Cadmium mobility, uptake and accumulation in spinach, kale and amaranths vegetables as influenced by Silicon fertilization. Bioremediatian Journal. DOI: 10.1080/10889868.2021.1924111
- Catherine Muui, Reuben Muasya, Simon Nguluu, Anne Kambura and Kallen Gacheri, 2020. Seed Borne Fungal and Bacteria Pathogens Associated with
Farmer-Stored Sorghum Seeds from Eastern, Coast and Nyanza Regions in Kenya. Journal of Biology, Agriculture and Healthcare Vol.10, No.18, 2020, 53 https://www.iiste.org/Journals/index.php/JBAH/article/view/54036
- Muui, C. W., Muasya R M., Nguluu, S. and Kambura, A., 2020. Evaluation of seed quality attributes of sorghum germplasm accessions from eastern, coastal and nyanza regions, Kenya. Sustainable Agriculture Research; Vol. 9, No. 3; 2020 ISSN 1927-050X E-ISSN 1927-0518 Published by Canadian Center of Science and Education URL: https://doi.org/10.5539/sar.v9n3p9
- Muui, C. W, Muasya, R. M., Nguluu, S., Kambura, A., Kathuli, P. and Mweu, B., Odhiambo, D. O., 2019. Sorghum Landraces Production Practices in Nyanza, Coast and Eastern Regions, Kenya. Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development. www.iiste.org Vol.10, No.10 ISSN 2222-1700 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2855 (Online) DOI: 10.7176/JESD
- Muui CW, F. Kilonzo and M. W. Barasa 2019. Influence of Urban and peri urban agricultural systems on crop production in selected areas Kenya. Kenyatta University biennial research and innovation conference 23rd – 25th October 2019 Nairobi Kenya
- R. M. Muasya and J. Matata, 2019. Effect of different micro nutrients (Zn, Fe, Cu and Mn) on sorghum yields in the semi arid areas of Kenya. Kenyatta university biennial research and innovation conference 23rd – 25th October 2019 Nairobi Kenya
- Muui, C.W., Muasya, R.M., Nguluu, S., Kambura, A., Barasa, M. and Gacheri, K., 2019. Seed borne fungal pathogens associated with farmers saved sorghum (sorghum bicolor L.) seeds in Kenya, 2019. Kenyatta university biennial research and innovation conference 23rd – 25th October 2019 Nairobi Kenya
- Muui, C. W, Muasya, R. M., Nguluu, S., Kambura, A., Kathuli, P. and Mweu, B., Odhiambo, D. O., 2019. Sorghum Landraces Production Practices in Nyanza, Coast and Eastern Regions, Kenya.Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development. www.iiste.org Vol.10, No.10ISSN 2222-1700 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2855 (Online) DOI: 10.7176/JESD
- Muui CW and M. Mwangi, 2018. Canopy Management for Sustainable Passion Fruit Production. Asian Journal of Agricultural and Horticultural Research 2(1):1-7 Article no. AJAHR 44141. ISSN: 2581-4478.
- Muui CW, Odhiambo DO , Muasya RM , Nguluu S, Kambura A, Kathuli P and Mweu B 2018.Production Systems for Sorghum Landraces in Eastern, Nyanza and Coastal Regions. International conference on science, technology and innovation for sustainable development in dryland environments, SEKU AND UMMA Universities 19 - 23rd November,2018
- Kiarie L. W, Egesa A. O, Muui W. C, 2018. Silicon Fertilization Enhances Root and Shoot Development in Sorghum Hybrids Under Moderate Water stress.HAK conference, Taita Taveta University Voi 26-30th Nov 2018
- Egesa A. O., Mwakidosh E., and Muui W. C., 2018. Root adjustments in conferring water stress tolerance in Kenyan-bred sorghum varieties. Knowledge and innovation for social and economic development, 12th international conference and innovation week Egerton university, Njoro, Kenya 27th – 29th March. Book of Abstracts Pp 14
- Catherine W. Muui, Reuben M. Muasya, Duncan T. Kirubi and Andrew O. Ogesa, 2017. Quality of on-farm sorghum seeds in lower eastern Kenya. Seed Technology Journal, Vol. 38 No. 1 2017.
- Egesa, A.O., S.N. Njagi and Effect of facilitative interaction of sorghum-cowpea intercrop on sorghum growth rate and yields. Journal of Environmental and Agricultural Sciences. 9: 50-58.
- Egesa A.O., Mwirigi P., Muui W.C. and Kirubi D.T. 2016. Morphological and biochemical traits of sorghum fostering abiotic stress tolerance superiority among cereals: A review. Enhancing sustainable agricultural production and marketing systems, second biennial international conference, Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya. November 29 – December 02, 2016. Page 24.
- Egesa Ogolla, N. Njau, P. Mwirigi, , N. Korir Kibet and M. Mwangi, 2016. Climate change effects on rainfall patterns and its implications on sorghum and millet production in Kenya: A review. The International Journal of Science and Technology, Vol. 4(8), pp 44-52.
- Odhiambo MA, Muui CW and Githendu M, 2016. “Effects of Organic and Inorganic Fertilizers on Seed Quality of Upland Nerica Rice Varieties in Siaya County, Kenya”. Society for the Advancement of Science in Africa, 2016 Fourth International Annual Conference “Advancing Africa's Sustainable Development through Science, Technology and Innovation” Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya, August 22 – 26, 2016 page 54-55
Catherine W. Muui, Reuben M. Muasya, Duncan T. Kirubi1, Steven M. Runo and Arthur Karugu, 2016.Genetic variability of sorghum landraces from lower Eastern Kenya based on simple sequence repeats (SSRs) markers. African Journal of Biotechnology, Vol. 15(8), pp.264-271.
P.G. Kabui, C.W. Muui and W.M. Thagana, 2014. Efficacy of a local and commercial rooting powder on roses. Bridging the gap between society, science and industry. International conference on building a new generation of agricultural scientists. KU/AGRA/HAK/DAAD, Kenyatta university, Nairobi, Kenya, 1st- 5th December, 2014. Book of abstract pp 115-116.
Catherine W. Muui, 2014. Identification and characterization of Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench landraces and improvement of on- farm seed production in eastern Kenya. PhD Thesis, Department of Agricultural Science and Technology, Kenyatta University.
CW Muui, RM Muasya, DT Kirubi, 2013. Participatory identification and evaluation of sorghum (Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench landraces from lower eastern Kenya. International Research Journal of Agricultural Science and Soil Science Vol 3 (8): 283- 290.
CW Muui, RM Muasya, DT Kirubi, 2013. Baseline survey on factors affecting sorghum production and use in eastern Kenya. African Journal of Food, Agriculture, Nutrition and Development Vol 13(1):7339-7353.
Muui, C.W., Muasya, R. M. and D. T. Kirubi, 2010. Promoting sorghum production and use through improved seed production technologies for food security in eastern Kenya.UniBRAIN/PanAAC Fair, Hilton Hotel, Nairobi.
R. M. Muasya, J. N. Simiyu, C. W. Muui, N. K. Rao, M. E. Dulloo and L. S. Gohole, 2008. Overcoming Seed Dormancy in Cleome gynadra L. to improve germination. Seed Technology Journal pp.134-143.
Gohole, L.S., Muasya, R.M. and Muui, C.W. 2006. Varietal preferences and production of cowpea vegetable in western kenya, Paper presented at Moi University 2nd international conference, Eldoret, Kenya.
C. W. Muui, 2006.Genetic change in maize (Zea mays) biodiversity in Kenya: Effects of exposure time to ambient temperature and relative humidity on pollen Viability. MPhil. Thesis, Department of Seed, Crop and Horticultural Sciences, Moi University.
C. W. Muui, R. M.Muasya, N. K. Rao, V. E. Anjichi and L.S. Gohole, 2005a. Effect of temperature and relative humidity on maize pollen longevity. In: Tenywa et al (eds) African Crop Science Proceedings, Kampala, 5-9 December 2005 Vol. 7. pp 209-212.